24.6.16

Less then a week!

I am currently blogging from my phone, sitting on my bed putting Lincoln to sleep...actually he is sleeping but I'm waiting till he is in a deep enough sleep to put him down...you know like when the soother comes out deep sleep :) 

Today we spent the day in the city getting a few things for our new house, less then a week till we move in!!!! The owners have been kind enough to let us in a little early to move a few things in the garage and also we are hoping to get Silas room painted and decorated before we move in, so hopefully it makes the transition easier on him. 
Weird emotions going through me as we get ready to leave out current home, leaving our first home, the home started our together in, the home we brought both our newborn boys to, the home where so many memories have been made. It is weird to think that both our boys will never remember living here! I'm sad and super excited at the same time...I can't wait to make memories in the new home, to make it out own.

Well those are my random thoughts for tonight. I am now going to attempt to put Lincoln down for the night....but first I will leave you with a few photos from today :)






No comments:

Post a Comment