25.11.15

25 Weeks

 Every day that goes by means we are one day closer to meeting you <3


Today marks 25 weeks. 105ish days till we get to meet this little one! I know he/she is going to be here before we know it so I am trying to just enjoy everyday he/she is tucked cozy inside me :)

I have been feeling great considering there is a human growing inside me :)
 Yes, things hurt, not all foods like me, and motivation to do things can be hard to find...I know that it will all be worth it in the end (and I keep having to remind myself that!)

My favorite part of being pregnant is feeling at watching the baby move and this child has been doing lots of that! I was thinking maybe this baby would be calmer then Silas, but it sure doesn't feel like it right now! :) 

Silas has learnt how to kiss the baby, even though he has now idea what he is doing other then kissing my belly...it is cute! I can't wait to see him as a big brother!


2 comments: