13.10.15

Florida 2015 Day 3

Day 3
This day was one of my favorites
(I will probably be saying that for everyday we were in flordia :)

We started off by driving down to St. Petersburg to a little place which I don't remember the name of :) I didn't take much pictures there, it was mostly a walkway with restaurants and little shops. 





Next stop Yoders restaurant, it is an Amish restaurant that I had come to when I was in Florida last year and I knew it was a must to go again!! 
Because it was my birthday this day I asked to do 2 things, Yoders and see the sunset by the ocean and that is what we did, we almost missed the sunset by the ocean though. We will put blame on our GPS as it brought us through some nasty traffic.... :) 
But we did make it so I am happy! :)

These boys <3

The best pie ever!


Silas agreed! :)


We rushed down to Siesta key beach quickly grabbed a few photo's before it got dark.


#reallife


I love him.






I am so glad we got to vacation with these sweet people :)


This girl, I love her and feel so blessed to call her my sister :)
Isn't she gorgeous?!?!








The boys ran into the ocean, thankfully the sharks didn't eat them..... :)

I could watch this everyday.


Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment