30.8.15

Wedding Day!

Yesterday Henry's youngest sister Linda got married! She asked me along with my 2 sister in law's to be her bridesmaids. It was my first time as a bridesmaid and I must say it was much fun and so specail!!

I was ordered by my husband not to take any pictures and just enjoy the day...but folks I have an addiction to taking pictures...I can't stop :) 

I pulled out my camera a few times during the day and caught random memories. 

All ready and ready for pictures!

My Handsome Boys <3


Henry's brother and his adorable family.

Ain't they adorable? :)



Henry's sister Joanna and her family ...yes they are adorable as well :)

So sweet!!

Silas found a tree to climb


This is Tony. He was over joyed about holding the flowers... :)
 

Grandma and Grandpa (Henry's parent's) with Aliyah (Linda & Trevor's daughter)

It was weird not being the one behind the camera all day, but it was fun watching another photographer do her thang :) She did amazing! 

The happy couple!


Oh look, that's my man!!



Sweet debbie


I must say they make quite the stunning couple! 

Love her! :)

 It was such a beautiful and perfect day and I am so excited for Trevor and Linda as they start there life together as husband and wife!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics..Is it time for the anniversary of your company? Find the best quotes here to wish your promoter and colleagues happy anniversary wishes

    ReplyDelete