31.8.15

13 Weeks

13 weeks | Baby Froese #2

Well here I am again, doing baby updates!! :) 
Baby Froese #2 is cookin! :)

Up until the last few day's I had been feeling extremely tired pretty much I woke up felt good for like an hr and then felt like I hadn't slept in days! :) I was pretty sick as well, evening's were always the worst.But it seems like I am a little better and I have been enjoying having a little more energy now! :) 

I haven't really had any cravings but the one thing I liked the most before I was pregnant (ice cream) is the one thing I can't stand thinking of eating, pretty much anything creamy and fluffy is not good :) I had the same thing when I was pregnant with Silas, it is probably good for me.... :)
Oranges are yummy :)

And as for a bump I pretty much just feel fat right now, haha.
 But you know what?! it is gonna be worth it!

I am still having a hard time believing that we have our second child on our way...we are gonna be a family of 4...whoh!!! We are defiantly beyond excited and feel extremely blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment