5.6.15

Who am I?

Am I who I want my child to be? Would I be proud if I saw me in him?
I try to ask myself this often, because as scary as it may seem I have the most influence in his little life. As I stay a home Mom we are together many hours of the day, he sees the way I react to situations, he sees the way I spend my day. 



What an amazing opportunity I have as a mother to teach my child to be kind and loving.
I don't want to miss it.

A friend posted this on Facebook the other day and it was like BOOM truth!
"Your child will follow your example, not your advice."    

It is so true, you can tell, and talk all you want but how do you expect your child to listen unless you are the example? Do you listen to somebody's advice if you do not see them living their words? 

So today I want to be who I would like my child to be.

1 comment:

  1. Great post meg!! Si is do blessed to have a momma like you to look up to! Proud of you sis! Love you!!
    Jenny

    http://smilesgoesmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete