19.6.15

Just because.

I love this man. SO much! 

We have been married for just over 3 years now and I still look at him someday's in disbelief that I (that's ME!) get to spend the rest of my life with him!! Growing up I prayed and thought about the man I wanted to marry, I made a mental list of thing's I wanted in a husband. And he is everything and so much more then I could have ever imagined! I love how God works because he checked off everything I had on my list including the way he did his hair, how he doesn't like watching sports, he can make me laugh, he can do almost anything....ya, pretty much! 
I love how God paid attention to every little detail! 


He is my best friend. I love every minute I get to spend with him.
I pray that if and when Silas get's married (why am I talking about that...I don't want to be thinking that far ahead!!!! :) the he will treat his wife exactly like Henry treat's me, henry the most sweet and caring man I know (no joke!).

I especially love him because he eat's cookies while I am trying to get a nice picture with him.... :)


Out of all the girl's in the world I am so very thankful that God chose me to be with him!

That's all.

1 comment: