15.6.15

But God

I was talking to my friends mom the other day and she was saying how her husbands brother was in the hospital and things were not looking so good. And then she said something that we can all apply to so many things in our lives. She said "But God".


 It doesn't matter what you are going through God is always with you and can make what seems like a bad situation turn into good. And weather or not it does, isn't it so reassuring to know that God holds this world in his hands and what ever happens is a part of his plan! If God is for us who can be against us. No matter where you are in life God is watching out for you!

And Jesus looking upon them'said to them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. Psalms 73:26

1 comment: