24.6.15

25 weddings

 I will never forget that moment at 15 years old my brother and soon to be wife asked me to be the photographer at their wedding, I was scared to death and almost said no but with the encouragement of my family I agreed and am so glad I did because what I did not know is 6 years later I would have done 25 more weddings and still counting! 

I love love being able to capture memories so that a person can look back and remember forever! 
Sure being a wedding photographer can be hard and stressful but knowing that I am capturing moments that will last a life time makes it all worth it!

So here is a little walk down my wedding photography journey......


























I am so thankful for every couple that allowed me to be a part of their special day and allowing me to live my dream!
I am looking forward to many more! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I have loved being able to watch you grow into the AMAZING photographer that you are!! And I LOVE you!
    p.s. That last picture is like my most favourite EVER!!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete