4.6.15

16 months

I realized I never posted the most resent photo shoot I did with Silas and I also haven't done an update on him in awhile so here we go :)

This kid is full of life! Sitting still is not something he does often...he likes to move :)
He LOVES pens, playing out side, reading story books (or looking at the pictures and saying animal noises :), Food, veggie tales, playing outside, rocks and balls.

Recently I have been giving him a spoon or fork to let him feed himself, he loves it!
He doesn't talk much yet but has added a few words to his vocabulary which includes 
"What's that" he points at things all day and ask's "What's that"?
Yesterday I was reading a book with him and we came to a picture of a cow and he said Moo...heart melted :)
Thank you, at least I think that is what he is saying :)
Mom, Uh-oh, and also ruffs like a puppy :)

We are learning how we can't have everything we want and when we can't have it not to throw a fit, it is a hard life lesson but one that must be taught! :)

I couldn't imagine life without this kid, even though someday's he makes me want to pull my hair out...(I mean what..Silas is perfect... :) 
I wouldn't have it any other way!












3 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Like a little man. I can't believe how grown up he is

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a really cute person! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, cute pics! Give those adorable squishy cheeks a kiss from Auntie Jenny!!

    http://smilesgoesmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete