13.5.15

Today.



Do you ever get stuck in the daily grind of life. It feels like every day is just a repeat of every other day. You find yourself become less and less aware of the blessing that surround you.
I know I do, sometimes I forget. I forget how blessed I am, how every moment is a pure blessing and I wouldn't be where I am without God's love and grace. God has blessed me beyond words, where I am today is nothing short of a dream come true! Everything that surrounds me is a reminder of how good He is. 




 I pray that I stop forgetting, that I start remembering and thanking God for the most amazing blessings he has brought into my life. Life sometimes get's hard, there are days when I don't know what I am doing but if there is one thing that I am sure of it is that HE is FAITHFUL. Through tears and pain HE is FAITHFUL. Today I want to remember. Today I want to praise HIM. Today is a new chance to be the best me.

Today I choose Joy.
Today I choose to give thanks.
 Lord help me never forget the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment