23.2.15

Anniversary Getaway

 Over the week-end Henry and I went to the city for night for a little early Anniversary getaway. It was such a refreshing time focusing on us :) We had so much fun together as we always do, I am so blessed to be married to my best friend! 

We did lots of shopping....

Henry found a new winter hat....or not :)

We went to the Millennium Library and set up the tripod for a little photo shoot :) 























and to end it all off we (as tradition has it) went to apple bee's for some chimicheesecake! :)


Almost 3 years of marriage and every day it just keeps getting better! 

5 comments:

  1. Hard to believe it's been that long already! I am remembering he is a little older than you..how many years? Happy anniversary and may God bless your next year together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He is 11 years older then me :)

      Delete