6.1.15

December 28 2014

I am working on getting all my photo's edited and organized from the past few weeks and remember that I hadn't blogged about the fabulous Froese Christmas gathering yet :)  

We all gathered together after church on the 28th of December, ate food, the kids opened gifts from grandma and grandpa, and then we went swimming.

 I am blessed to have married in to such a great family!

Henry volunteered to be the first kid to open a gift.... :)






I love watching kids reactions when opening there gifts :)











Sweet Debbie


Natalie was pretty excited about her new vest and headband! 

What do you think? Did Noah like his gift?? :)

Logan is all set to build a house! :)




A hug from elmo, what could be better right Linda? :)

Even Tony got in some fun with the new toys...


These 2 first born cousins are going to teach each other how to share :)





This was Silas first time swimming, we was a little bit hesitant at first but after a few mins he loved it!

And that my friends was 2014 Froese Christmas Gathering.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the reactions... so adorable! :)
    <3 Jen

    ReplyDelete