15.1.15

12 months

I am a few day's late on this post but better late then never right? :)
Today was a little bit of a warmer day so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to take some outdoor photo's of Silas, He wasn't to happy about the whole idea but I did manage to get a few smiles out of him! Trying to do an indoor photo shoot with him is getting harder and harder, Silas and sitting still do not go together so well so anytime I can do outdoor photo's I grab it even if the photo shoot does last 5 mins....summer please come soon!

 How old:
12 Months. 

Weight:
22lbs

What's new?
His 8th tooth coming in.
He can spin in a circle 
And he can shake his head no...but he dosn't know what it means yet :) 

 What he loves: 
Food
Veggie tales silly songs
Patty cake
Drumming on everything and anything
Eating snow

 Night Sleep:
The last 4 weeks he has been sick so sleeping hasn't been great. But he finally is feeling back to himself this week so his nights are getting better again.













2 comments:

  1. Oh my... that second picture... heart melter right there!
    <3 Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the ones where his front teeth are showing:)

    ReplyDelete