27.12.14

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day


Well... Christmas has come and gone once again. 
But we are not done celebrating one more gathering to be had on Sunday! :)

Christmas Eve we packed up the car and headed out to my family's place for night. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but here are a few I did take :)



We stopped on the way for a few family photo's 



We had a delicious Christmas Lunch, played games, Hockey, and opened a few gifts from my Grandparents. 











In the evening we enjoyed a plater full of fruit and chocolate :)







Christmas day was filled with a bit of hockey and watching Christmas movies and just enjoying being together as a family....and maybe we ate a little bit as well.... :)

Every year I am reminded of how blessed I am spending time with family and friends. God is GOOD!
How was your Christmas? 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice family photos! The frost/snow on the trees is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete