24.8.14

Sunday Evening

What better way to spend a Sunday evening then going out for ice cream with the family?  
This here Froese family loves there ice cream :) I mean who doesn't love ice cream...I could eat it every day and not get sick of it...If I could only eat Ice cream, Pop corn and Subway cookies for the rest of my life I think I would be okay with that...well maybe (okay maybe not, but I like to dream about it :) Anyway this evening we hopped in the car and headed to Charly B's for some I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!! :)

I like Ice cream, do you like Ice cream?? :)











How did you spend your Sunday evening?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful outing and delicious ice cream! It has been very hot and humid here, so I spent the evening relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOOOOOOO jealous right now!!! ;)
    <3 Jenny

    ReplyDelete