1 package Oreo cookies (around 15 oz package)
1/2 c. butter, melted
2 pkg. (3.9 oz each) Chocolate Instant Pudding
3 1/4 c. cold milk
2 containers (8 oz. each) Cool Whip
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 c. powdered sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup Reese's Minis
- Crush all Oreo cookies in a food processor until crushed. You could also put the cookies in a large resealable bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Save 1/2 cup of the crumbs for the topping.
- Pour the remaining crumbs into a 9x13 dish and add the melted butter.
- Stir and press into the bottom of the dish to make a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk.
- Set in the fridge for now.
- Blend cream cheese until smooth; add peanut butter and mix again.
- Add powdered sugar and mix.
- Mix and fold in one container of Cool Whip.
- Spread over the crust.
- Add pudding and spread over the cream cheese mixture; sprinkle Reese's Minis on top.
- Top with the other Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle the 1/2 c. Oreo crumbs over top.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers.