17.4.14

Si and I

I recently got a new lens (35mm 1.4 happy dance :) ) and have been taking lots of pictures trying it out, this morning I decided to set up my tripod which is also new so I just had to try it out as well :) Silas was so happy to take some pictures with his mom (yep he told me so.. :)




 I still find it hard to believe that I am actually a mom, I am living my dream! Nobody could ever prepare you for how special being a mom is, how rewarding. I am so very thankful for this little man that God has placed in Henry and my life.
 



 It is harder then you would think to get a 3 month old to look at a camera and smile...I tried..and failed :)


Until I went behind the camera...then he smiled :)


Hope you have a happy Easter week-end!

4 comments:

  1. You. Are. BEAUTIFUL!
    Mommy-ness looks SO good on you! :)
    Love Jen
    p.s. that babe of yours is adorable... I know I've said that a million times, but I think it every single time I see that sweet face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean to copy what Jen said, but you ee really pretty Megan! Happy for you for your lense!!!! Oh and your baby is rather cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silas is adorable and you look lovely! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, I love all of these! I miss ya'll lots

    ReplyDelete