13.3.14

2 Months

How old:
2 months, crazy how time fly's!

Weight:
12lbs 15oz

New Discovery:
His hands, he loves chewing on them. 
It was so fun watching him try to figure out how they work, now he is a pro :) 
I kinda wonder if maybe if he will start sucking his 
thumb cause I often catch him with it in his mouth...I guess time will tell :) 

What he loves:
 Car rides (they always put him to sleep, makes me happy :)
Playing patty cake
Being talked to, he likes to study peoples faces.

Night Sleep:
 He has started to do longer stretches, 
done a couple 6hr but most of the time it is still 3-4hr at night.
















3 comments:

  1. Love this little guy! Way to cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, he is adorable! Like the cutest little guy I've seen, I think Silas is a great mix of you both!
    Hugs,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete