20.2.14

Valintines Day

On Valentines day well Henry was at work Silas and I went to the church to help my sisters set up for the valentines banquet they were putting on in the evening. Henry came and picked me up late afternoon after he finished work to go get ready for the banquet, when we got home he surprised me with these beautiful flowers...he is a super amazing husband y'all :)


We got all dressed up and headed back to the church for an evening full of fun.

These girls did an amazing job with putting everything together, the food was amazing! It was such a great night!!







There was several games we played during the evening to win monopoly money...


and at the end of the night there was an action, we used the monopoly money to bid. It was a lot of fun! :)






and that is the end...
okay one last picture...
only because it is to cute not to share...
really cute...
okay I am done now...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment