18.1.14

First Week

 These last few days have been a fun adventure with our new little man! :) I love experiencing all these "first" with him. Hard to believe he is almost a week old! Everyday we fall more in love with his sweet little face.

Here are a few random photo's from this last week....

First time in his bouncy chair, he liked looking at all the colorful animals on it :) 

First time meeting uncle Jaden :)

First time meeting his cousin Aliyah..

Happy sleepy time :)

His first bath at home :)

Getting ready for our first little family outing :)
Cell Phone Photo :)

Cuddles with Dad and Mom...


Cell Phone Photo :)

 I am pretty sure he gets cuter every time I look at him! :)


And there you have it! :) I love being this little mans mommy :)
 I hope to have his birth story up soon...

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little boy. We are so happy for you. Blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I must see this adorable babe' again SOON!!!! Give lil' Si a kiss for me :)
    Love you!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! He is so adorable, enjoy every minute with him (= we love ya'll

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete