31.12.13

Goodbye 2013

Another year has come to a close, as I look back I am forever thankful for the year 2013. I am excited to see what 2014 has in store!
Here is a little 2013 year review I quickly put together, I know I missed alot of highlights but if I were to try to write them all down this would be an extremely long post!! So I just picked out a few from each month :) 

January
Apparently I didn't take very many pictures in January :)
We went sledding with some friends. How's that for a month in review? :)

February
We Helped my family host a valentines banquet at our church. / Got new Camera / Had the honor of attending my friends wedding.


 

 March
We had our 1 year Anniversary! / Built a fort/ Made donuts with my sisters and Mom.





April
Bowling with siblings / Girls day with the Froese Lady's / Positive pregnacy test.



May
Planted my Garden/ Re-shingling our roof / Sunday School reunion :)



 June
Aliyah was born / Announced our pregnancy to the world. / Camping with Josh and Rebecca and there sweet little family



July 
Tea Party/ Church Camping / Fun photo-shoots / Found our next vehicle to buy ;)
 

 


August
Car seat shopping / First ultrasound / Sunsets / Fun times with my man :)





September 
 Love :) / First time flying for both of us / Cool light pictures



October
Henry started a new job / I turned 20! :) / New siding / Maternity Pictures
 




November
Shopping finding messed up signs...Melcome? / I love Henry
 


December
Snow / More pictures coming soon of from December! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Megs!! Love all the pictures! (especially the ones of my lil' neice/nephew :)
    Still holding on to hopes of a new year's baby!!!! (SUPER excitedness :)
    Love you!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete