15.12.13

December 15th 2012

Today is a day that I will never forget, it is an extremely special day to me and I am so glad that it happened. It is a day that changed my life forever. A day that I dreamed of, wondered when, how and who.

My journal entree from December 15 2012
First off I am going to say God is good!!! Henry asked dad's permission to court me! It's still hard to believe, I am the most blessed girl on this planet. I can't believe he likes me....wowzers do I like him! IM BEYOND EXCITED!!!! I'm speechless! :) I'll try to write more tomorrow...

 2 years ago today Henry found the courage to ask my dad's permission to court me :) I will never ever forget the moment when I found out. We were sitting in smittys restaurant, waiting for our food when dad handed me his phone. I kinda new something was going on and I was really hoping that it was what I thought it was but I wasn't sure. Anyway dad handed me his phone and said here read these texts. They were from Henry, I am pretty sure I stopped breathing for a little bit as I read that he liked me. He liked me? Is this really happening I thought to myself. The man I had hated cause I liked him so much actually liked me too?? I just remember saying to dad, I have not been able to get him off my mind, I like him too!! :) And then our food arrived but my appetite had left. I think I managed to get some food down though! Mom and dad were teaching parenting class that evening and jen and I were along to watch all the kids of the parents who we're going to the class. I am pretty sure that was one of the longest nights of my life! :) I had a hard time beliving that the moment I had been dreaming of had happened. That the man of my dreams had just said he liked me. He wanted to start a relationship with me!  It felt to good to be true! Today will always bring warm fuzzy to my heart, for if today did not happen I would not be where I am today. I am very thankful for December 15th 2012. 

I feel extremely blessed to have been picked by him... :) I love him ALOT!!





1 comment:

  1. Aww I know how you feel. April 23 2008 will be a day that always brings a smile to my face. I'm thankful for the courage of guys that ask big scary Dad..... Bc without that we both would still be "old" maids :)

    ReplyDelete