5.11.13

Maternity Shoot!

I am kinda super excited to share these photo's with you, it is the first time (besides our wedding) that Henry and I have gotten a photographer to take our photo's (usually we use our trusty old tripod :). So we hired the best of the best, Henry sister Joanna. She did an amazing job, but I don't have to tell you that you can see that for yourself.

I had a hard time picking my favorites, cause I had to many... :) So I just decided to post a lot of pictures!











I win the big belly contest!! :)




Ya, we are kinda making fun of the good ol' heart on the belly pose :)
































I was thankful for these potties :)
















Thanks again Joanna for putting up with us crazy frazy's :) You did an AMAZING job!!!

16 comments:

  1. So fun! Loved your dress! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabriela! I was really excited to find it! it is super comfy and my favorite color! :)

      Delete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! What precious memories!! Great job Jo!! Henry and Megan you look great, especially you Megan! :) Can't wait to meet the little blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great photos! I love how classy and sweet they are. The dress was so pretty, and the best pictures are the ones where you have a really big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love all these pictures! I don't have a favorite, you and Henry look so happy(= All of these pictures show who you and Henry really are and your special personality! This little baby is so blessed<3 I love you very much and continue to pray for you!

    Love you,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear friend! Yes, we are quite happy :) Love you too!!

      Delete
  6. These are super cute! I loved them all- she did an awesome job! I'm so excited for you both! Yes, I'm shouting everything- haha- can't wait for you to meet your baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thanks Rebekah!! I am pretty excited to meet this little one!

      Delete
  7. You are a gorgeous mommy! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THese are beautiful, YOU are beautiful:) Loved looking through them all!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete