15.10.13

Thanksgiving 2013

My heart is full of thankfulness, It would take a very long time to write down all that I am thankful for because the Lord has been so good to us! When I think of all he has done for me I am just in awe of his love for me.

On Sunday we went to my family's for a thanksgiving feast. Which is a perfect way to spend thanksgiving, surrounded by people I am beyond thankful for! :)


Sweet Miss Kayla

These girls, I kinda love em alot :) 


Mom & Elijah

The lovely table decorations.

Smile! :) 

 Food! Yes, I am very thankful for food :)

Gramps serving himself up a delicious feast! 

Brendan had a cracker for his meal :) 

Andy waiting for his food..

Of course I had to take a picture of my food before I sat down to eat it, 
and trust me it was even yummier then it looks! :) 

After supper we wrote down the things we were thankful for. 
We started this tradition a few years ago. We give everybody a piece of paper and have them write down what they are thankful for and then put them together on a scrapbook paper. It is fun to be able to look back at previous years to see what we wrote.

The finished product (well one of the pages :)  from this year.
 And our second tradition that is quite new is to start with a blank piece of paper and one person starts drawing a picture and it get's handed around the table a couple times for people to add on to it. The end result is always quite intrusting/funny :)









Yesterday we went to my grandma and grandpa Pauls' for another yummy Thanksgiving meal, I was sick so there was now pictures taken this year :( 
Grandma made a delicious meal and we sat around and watched football, it was a good day :) 

Another thanksgiving has gone by, and I am thankful for all the memories that have been made :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Meg!! Hope your'e feeling better today!!

    ReplyDelete