19.10.13

30 Weeks | Baby Update

10 more weeks to go, how did this happen?? to say I am not freaking out inside just a little bit would be a lie. 
This whole giving birth thing is no little deal, never mind becoming parents for the rest of our lives! :) 
But don't get me wrong I am beyond excited to welcome our sweet little babe into this world, just a wee little bit amazed at how quick this pregnancy is going by! I feel incredibly honored that God would pick us to be this little ones parents, I don't take that lightly! 

I think this past week I have been realizing how soon  December is going to be here, we have been very busy so time has been flying! With photo shoots, editing, daily life, and now we are trying to get our house re-sided before the snow fly's, except the snow has been flying a bit already, we woke up this morning to some white stuff on the ground.

I have been trying to imagine what life will be like when he/she is here. Lots of thinking..
I think of the sweet soft baby cheeks, the baby smiles. 
I think of all the poopy diapers, the sleepless nights and spit up. 
I think of all the pictures I am going to take (I kinda do feel sorry for our child already...having a mom as  a photographer must be tuff :). 
I think of the time it takes us to get ready and leave the house now and wonder how long it will take once we have a baby. 
I think of all the hours we will have at home alone when Henry is at work, it will be nice to have somebody to keep me company all day! :)
I wonder what he/she will look like, will he/she look more like me or like Henry or what color of eye's and hair he/she will have.


My pregnancy has been going really well! Even though I still am puking, get heartburn, headaches, have to go to the bathroom a million times a day and feel like a tired elephant (tired and big :) I consider it all a blessing because I know that there is a little babe growing inside of me and it makes it all worth it!   Every single day I wake up and feel the little kicks from him/her  I consider it a huge blessing God has been good to us! 

In some ways I feel so ready to have this baby already and in other ways I don't know if I will ever be "ready". 

All I know is that I am super duper excited :) 

10ish more weeks to go....

1 comment:

  1. Only 7ish more wks to go now- did you find out what gender the baby is?

    ReplyDelete