17.9.13

Flying Adventures.

There is a fist time for everything and Sunday both Henry and I experienced our first time high up in the sky on a PLANE! :) I wasn't sure how I would react to being so high up in the air, my stomach was turning the whole time, part from excitement and part from being FREAKED OUT! :) But it was an amazing experience and I would definitely do it again! 
The view was absolutely breath taking everybody looked like ants hehe :) 

I put together a little video and also some pictures of our Adventure! :)






Mr. Pauls' was so very nice to give us all rides! Thank you!!




Henry took control for a bit...Jesse and I were both a little bit scared, but he proved to be an excellent flyer! :)

Hello Winkler!














A day that will not soon be forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. Great video and pictures Megs!
    Love it that we have you to capture the moments that we don't ever want to forget!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an awesome job filming that video- I honestly felt like I was flying. You all should do more videos- they are always so fun to watch :)

    ReplyDelete