15.8.13

A little bit of this and that.

It's hard to believe it is the beginning of August already! Before we know it it is going to be September, October, then November, and then December (nothing big happening in that month oh, cept WE WILL BE HAVING A BABY!!! :)

Only 4 months approx till little baby Froese will arrive it's crazy how fast it has been going! Half way done, how could this be?? I have been trying to enjoy every single day that goes by because I know that life will never be the same when this little one comes, we will be parents for the rest of our lives...that's a big responsibility! :) 

20 Weeks

We went car seat shopping the other week-end and made a purchase, something about buying a car seat that made this whole baby thing seem really real! We now have pretty much all the big necessity's now to wait to put them all to use! :)

We are pretty excited :) 


We had a little break in summer, it got cool and rainy but the warm weather is back (YIPPY! :) our summer has been busy, but a good busy, a fun busy :) My garden is growing and not only is it growing it is actually producing fruit! I am super excited cause I had planted a garden last year but I didn't really get anything out of it, but this year I have been getting fresh veggie's yum!

Last week-end was the Harvest Festival and our church put on the Taco In A Bag booth for a fundriser, they have been putting it on for 4 years now, this was the second year I have helped out. 
It was a pure success, many taco's were sold and..well that's a good thing! :)

Tanya and I, she took the people's moneys and I made them taco's... :)

I will leave you with one last pic, My ADORABLE niece Aliyah growing up so fast!!

That's bout' all I have to say for today! Hope you are having a fantastic summer!!

1 comment:

  1. Very happy for you and Henry, and yes, December will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete