26.7.13

Him.

This guy.

He is amazing. not only is he my husband, he is my best friend.
Before I meet him I prayed for a husband, I wondered what he would be like but never did I think I would get such an amazing guy as he. God gave me everything in him that I asked for and so much more!

He is an amazing example to me and has taught me so much stuff in the scriptures and in life...you could ask him almost anything and he know's the answer to it! :) 

I am super excited to see him become a daddy,
our kids will be so blessed to have such and amazing father to look up to.

He has an amazing heart. and amazing blue eyes :) 
I feel so incredibility blessed to be his wife.
He brings a lot of joy and excitement to my life,
he often has me laughing till my stomach hurts
or makes me cry cause of the sweet words he say's.

He has the best one liners.
He tell's me that I am beautiful everyday,
He makes me feel on top of the world! 
He is always ready to help me out whenever I need him,
even if he is tired from a long day's work.
He buy's me little gift's here and there just because.
He is quick to admit when he is wrong. 


He is super cute :) . He is always encouraging me.
He is my prince charming.
He helps me spell stuff when I don't know how.
 (I could win world's worst speller award if there was one :) 

 He is super supportive in my photography business he is always 
by my side when I am shooting even if it is to hold my bag, 
and sometimes he is my second shooter and he is amazing! :) 
 I am pretty sure he can do anything... :)
 


Let's just say that he is the most amazing guy, kinda just perfect. :)
I feel super proud to be called his wife, 
Him and I we have so much fun together. 
 I am pretty sure we have the best life ever together! :) 

I love this man so very much and that my dear friends will NEVER CHANGE!


2 comments:

  1. Awww! This is so sweet, Megan! I can't tell you how much I love that photo of you two. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed Megan! Henry is a pretty super super son-in-law too :) We are blessed!

    ReplyDelete