6.7.13

15 weeks | Baby Update


15 weeks
hello Baby,
Hard to believe we have made it to 15 weeks already! The first few months were not the most fun, I was puking alot, but not that I minded cause I knew it was because I had an amazing baby growing inside of me! We are now in the second trimester and momma has been feeling alot better!
 I still can't eat ice cream, you must want me to stay healthy cause you know how much I like ice cream! :) 
You are now the size of an apple, I have been starting to notice you push my belly out a little bit but still to strangers it would look like I eat to much cake :)
 I am still proud of my little tiny baby belly. 
Daddy and Mommy pray for you every night, we are so thankful that the Lord has allowed us to be your parents! We still have a hard time believing this is all really happening!

We were able to hear your heartbeat for the fist time a few weeks ago, it was the most amazing beautiful thing I have ever heard! Your Daddy and I looked at eachother and had the biggest smiles on our face, we can't wait to meet you <3 
I love you to the moon and back.
Love Mommy



4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous photo. So excited for you!! Praying for you and little baby too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me cry!
    I cannot begin to tell you how happy and excited I am for you guys!! And for me too... cuz I get to be Auntie again!!! :)
    You look beautiful Megs!
    <3 your big sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Praise God for the blessing of this new life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed with Jen, so sweet!! I can't wait to see you be a mommy and to be an auntie again!!

    ReplyDelete