3.5.13

Is it spring yet?

I think it is safe to say that SPRING IS HERE!! At least it better be because I put all our winter stuff away (in faith :). After a long long long winter I am happy to wave it goodbye! I walked around the yard this morning  to find some signs of spring....

 
Snow, still some left but it's almost gone! 

Flip Flops...I guess this isn't really a sign of spring cause 
I tend to wear flip flops in winter sometimes .... :)

Grass!! Yes we can see the grass now EXCITEMENT!!

I was excited to see these poking through the dirt..
I have no idea what they are, since I am not a very good flower namer person :)


Trees are starting to bud!!


The weather is getting warmer, excited for next weeks weather!




The sun is shining, the birds are chirping YEAH for SPRING!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY I hope it comes really FAST now! You need some warm weater I will send you some(:

    Love ya,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for spring! Glad it's finally arriving where you are. :)

    ReplyDelete