2.4.13

His Life For Mine

I am very proud of my Mom and Sisters. They are amazing singers, I kinda miss hearing them sing all day long when I lived at home...then again when they would practice and I would have to hear the song over and over and over and...well you get the picture :)
 On Sunday they sang this song in church and I told them I recorded so I could share it with the world cause they are just that good :) 

Each time I hear them sing I usually tear up (unless it's Kerri just singing the nation anthem on the top of her lungs...usually I don't tear up then :) I love hearing them sing and I think you will to! :)

They sound really good in this video...
but they sound even better in real life, I don't know how that is possible but it is! (trust me I should know! :)

So I will stop rambling and just let you listen....

2 comments:

  1. Meg, your too sweet :) Thanks for being so supportive! Love ya! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Our church choir sings this song too, and it's got to be one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete