28.3.13

Blessed

This morning after Henry left for work I was just sitting on the couch thinking about how good God has been to me and all he has blessed me with and I came to the conclusion that I AM BLESSED!! 
He has given me so much to be thankful for.

I am married to this dude. Who sends me videos of songs he made up when he is on his way home from work, who is always there when I need a hug and a shoulder to cry on, who can make me laugh so hard it hurts! :) I get to wake up every morning and kiss my dream come true. I AM BLESSED.

Henry has a job, it pays our bills. I have my photography business that helps us out. I AM BLESSED.

We have an amazing church, we can go there every Sunday and come out refreshed. We have a Pastor who is not afraid to speak the truth. I AM BLESSED.

Family. I have the best family! I AM BLESSED.



2 Nieces/Nepews on the way. I AM BLESSED.

 I have a fridge to keep food cold, an oven to bake with, Warm house, Food to eat everyday. I AM BLESSED.

We only have this much snow (left) , not this much snow (right) . I AM BLESSED.


My best friend is getting married, even though we won't be able to make it to her wedding we have email, letters and skype to keep in touch. I AM BLESSED.

I have 2 arms, 2 legs, Eyes that see, ears that hear. I AM BLESSED.

I have a Friend who died for me, who shed his blood that I may live eternally. That in itself is the most amazing thing of all! I AM BLESSED.


 
Life can get crazy and seem harsh but there is always something that can make me say..I AM BLESSED!   

Oh and I have a pop-corn maker! :) I AM BLESSED.

  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Phillipians 4:8

3 comments:

  1. Super great post Megan!! A great reminder!
    Missing you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, You are so sweet! What a great friend, and YES You are very blessed!

    Love you,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! And what a great reminder!

    You are very blessed, Megan! :)

    ReplyDelete