3.3.13

1 Year!

March 3rd 2012. 
That date was just like any other day awhile ago. 
But now holds such a special meaning. 
The day I married Henry Froese.
As I think back to one year ago
 I am just in awe of God's goodness towards me for bringing me the man of my dreams, 
Henry is so much more then I could have ever imagined I would gain in a husband. 
He is EXACTLY what I need in a husband. I love him so much!
It is so hard to believe that it has been a year since I became Mrs. Froese, this has defiantly been the BEST year of my life! :) 
Henry is such an amazing husband and I feel so blessed to know that he is mine for the rest of our lives! 
He has taught me so much and he brings so much joy to my life! He is my BEST FRIEND.

I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for year 2. 
 I am looking forward to making many more memories with my man! 
I love being Henrys wife! :)







You can see more wedding pics HERE



1 comment: