12.2.13

Sunday Afternoon

 Sunday afternoons are great aren't they?! :)
Weather it's taking a nap, visiting with friends, or watching a hockey game.
We usually don't plan our Sunday afternoons, they usually just plan themselves. I like it that way :) 
This Sunday we decided to go to hockey game.
We went to a alumni game in Winkler, most of the guys were just playing for fun so there wasn't much competition.  It was pretty funny to watch! :)


I had my Amazing Husband..

My Yellow Shoes...

And a French Vanilla Cappuccino. So I was happy! :)

 

My Family joined us for the game! :) 

Joey

 Jesse


Zach

Caleb with the end of the first period snack...Smarties, what could be better?? :)



The teams. 

After that we went to my Grandma's for some Faspa (thanks Grama! :) 
What do you do on Sunday Afternoons?  

No comments:

Post a Comment