1.1.13

Goodbye 2012

I just quickly looked through some pictures and put together a bit of a recap of last year. 2012 was the best year of my life! So much happen, as I look back I am so amazed with how much the Lord blessed me! I am looking forward to see what is in store for 2013!

Jan

The man of my dreams asked me to be his wife/i said yes./ Wedding planning/ Visit from the Muncks/





February
Lots of wedding planning/ played hockey for the last time as a Pauls' girl/ Wedding shower/


March
The best month of my life!/ Said I do/ Sweet baby brother Elijah was born/ Was baptized and filled with the Holy Ghost/ Hiking/ Being a wife/ Chris Tomlin concert with Josh & Becca/




April
New life/ spring



May
Mothers day/ fun family times


June
Fathers day/ Football/ Yard Clean up/ Stuffing car full of branches/ Kissing/ Camping/ Paintball/







July
Vollyball/ Honeymoon/ 3 lagged race we didn't win/ Summer/ Hiking/ Biking/ Walks/ Water fights/





August
Friends Visit/ Sisters/ Gardening/ Apples/ Cute puppies



September
Trails/ Miscarriage/ Gods peace and comfort/ Joy because we know He has everything in his hands/ Cute kids with silly glasses :)/ 


October
First snow/ Playing spoons/ I turn 19/ Cooking with my new apron/ 




November
Sunrises/ Family fun times/ Crazy hair days/



December
Lots of snow/ Christmas/ Our first Christmas being married/ Lots of family memories/ Christmas baking/ Pictures to come :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE this post!! :)
    I had TOTALLY forgotten about that hockey picture that we took, I laughed so hard!! What nuts we are :) :) :)
    Love you Megs!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! 2012 was filled with lots of big milestones and events for you. Love all the pictures! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post! What an exciting year 2012 was for you. Great pictures, too!
    Happy New Year to you and Henry.
    Blessings,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I could cry at all the great things 2012 had! Great Memories and lots of fun, I am so glad to see all the pictures from 2012 and can't wait to see what 2013 holds!

    Love the apron(:
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete