29.1.13

Can't Upload Pictures??


So a little while ago I had that problem when I went to upload pictures it would tell me that my picasca web album was full! So I was just going to buy more space on there or upload them through a different program. But then my dear sweet husband did some research and came up with a solution!! So you wanna know what it is? :)


Picasa Web Albums offers 1 GB of free storage for photos and videos. However, files under certain size limits don't count towards this free storage limit. This applies to uploads for other Google product that store photos and videos in Picasa Web Albums, including Blogger, Google+ and Google Maps.

While Picasa Web Albums offers 1GB of free storage for photos and videos, files under certain size limits won't count towards this free storage limit. If you're a Google+ user, photos up to 2048 x 2048 pixels won't eat up your storage space. For non-Google+ users, the photo size limit is smaller: 800 x 800 pixels

I was so happy to find this out cause I started uploading them through photobucket and that took a lot longer. So if you just don't upload your pictures bigger then  2048 x 2048 and it won't count on your free storage!

So there you go :) 


1 comment:

  1. Oh! Those boys are so cute. Well, you can upload and easily share your Web Album at Followlife site if you have trouble next time.

    ReplyDelete