19.12.12

The Beauty of Winter...

Yesterday on our way to my dentist appt. my sweet hubby was kind enough to stop along the way (a few times! :) to let me take pictures of the beautiful hoar frost.  Frost is my favorite part of winter (well probably the only thing I really "like" about winter :)






Oh look..it's us! :)




I'm so thankful to know the maker of this beautiful creation! 









 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Snow makes everything look so pretty. Love the first picture of you two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Megan! I love the snow, even though we don't get it often (Never)! I love you the picture of you, your are so Beautiful on the inside and out! I love you Megan(: Have a Merry CHRISTmas.

    I love you and miss you like crazy<3
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete