17.12.12

Sisterly fun!

On Saturday I went with Henry's sisters to the city to have some good ol' sisterly fun! :) We were sad that our other 2 sister's in law couldn't make it. Next time! :)

So what did these 3 sisters do for fun? Well we went and toured a Victorian style house where we made some Christmas crackers and Joanna got her little pickle :), we ate at olive garden and then got some cupcakes at Cake-ology for dessert (Mmm Yummy! :) and then we shopped till we dropped (what girl don't like a little bit of shopping? :) Good memories were made!!

Joanna and Lynda

The house..oh lala :)

Lynda and I

Walking in a winter wonder land! :)

Lynda and Joanna with their crackers they made.

Joanna and her pickle :)

Red velvet with cream cheese icing cup cake! :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! All the snow makes me wish we had some here. Oh, and that cupcake looks SO delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you totally made my mouth water with that cupcake! I have been craving cupcakes for a little over 3 weeks! I am glad you had a good time it looked like a beautiful house! Missing you like words can't express.

    Love you Megan,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete