10.10.12

Thanksgiving With My Family

I love spending time with my big crazy family.
On Thursday Grandma and Grandpa Pauls had us all over for thanksgiving supper. Grams made a delicious turkey meal, and I am thankful for that :)

Henry dosn't like chicken...so this is him just posing :)

My Pops

And beautiful Mom :)

Mom and My Oldest brother...

Andy enjoying his yummy food!

Smiles from jesse

Mom and I got a birthday cake as well :)

Pure yummyness.. Go check out the recipe HERE

Eli cute as a button!!

Kalya with her Great Grandma :)

 Gramps :)

After we were all stuffed we decided to play some good ol' spoons...
 

Who's gonna get it?!?

You can do it!!



Fun times! :)



 Then on Sunday we had thanksgiving supper at my familys with My mom's parents.

Jaden and Andy :)

 


Josh and Henry threw the football....


Well the girls....

And Jaden..

 Prepared a delicious supper..
 


 And the parents visited...


 

We all wrote what we were thankful for on one of the turkey's feathers.


 and then we ate...




and boy was it good! :)


 Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving..Cause I know I did!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Megs!!!
    Have I ever mentioned how awesome it is to have you to take such awesome pics???? What would we do without you???
    Love you girl!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Wow what a fun time ya'll had, I wish we could have been there to join in on the fun, games, and FOOD! Spoons brought back so many great memories(:

    Love you,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete