8.10.12

Thankful

 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Psalm 100:4



I'm thankfull for...
My Lord and Savior for dying on the cross for me.
For his neverending love
For his forgiveness
For his Mercy
His peace

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18



I'm thankful for 
My husband
That he get's up everymorning and goes to work
That he loves me no matter what
That he married me!
That he's funny :)




 
 I'm Thankful for
My Parents
For all my sibblings
For my Nieces and Nephews
For my Friends


I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34:1

I'm Thankful for
My church

I'm thankful for
The sun
Flowers
Leaves
Grass
Sunsets



I'm Thankful For
A warm house to live in
Health
A bed to sleep in
Food to eat like..Ice cream! :)



   I'm thankful.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever. Psalm 30:11-12

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Love the picture of you and Henry and You!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete