3.10.12

Goodbye 18

Yesterday I said goodby to 18 and hello to 19!
As I look back on the year of 18ness one word comes to my mind and that  is BLESSED. I have been blessed beyond words in this last year. At this time last year I was a single girl living with my family and today I am married (7 months on this day) to the most amazing man in the world! God has brought me through and taught me so much this year. I am excited to see what he has in store for the year of 19ness :)

After Henry came home from work yesterday, we went bowling with my two of my sis-in-laws. It was so much fun...even though I did lose all 3 games we played!:)



The group

We all used our nicknames :) 


Two Beautiful gals...
 


Sisters!

Henry surprised me with a Delicious birthday cake after we were done bowling...

And that....Was my 19th birthday :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Megan!

    Oooh, fun, bowling! I'm not too good either, but it's fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY, Megan! God bless your 19th year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun!!!
    Glad that you had a good day :)
    Love you!!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 19 Megan! I love you so much! Looks like a great Birthday.

    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. 19 was my favorite yr- ran my first race, got married and went to Ireland- best yr ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun birthday, sorry I wasn't there to make you look better at bowling, :) And that i missed out on the cake! :)
    Love you Megan, hope you have a super wonderful year!
    Love Becs

    ReplyDelete