27.9.12

Fall Colors

Last night I grabbed my tripod and camera and we headed out to the valley to take some pic's.


Well were were taking these photo's, I told henry that I am the lucky's girl ever, cause not very many guys will be willing to take pictures as much as he is :) He is so sweet and is always willing to. And guess what? He even suggest that we take pictures sometimes! :) 
God sure did know what he was doing when he put us together :) 


I'm married to the most incredible man ever! 






I love my man like crazy :)

7 comments:

  1. Aww I love them! Glad you have a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sis! these are amazing! you guys are to cute!
    Love you!
    <3 Ker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOVE them all!!!!
    Your SO right, God knew what He was doing when He gave you Henry!!! :)
    Love you!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures girly!! Love, love the second last one, but they are all super nice! Miss you and love you!
    Becs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too cute! Love that red tree in the backround!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Couple! Love you two!
    Pastor T

    ReplyDelete
  7. So romantic! :) Love the sunbeams you have going on through the trees there. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete