6.9.12

Hard Times

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28



Somtimes in life things happen, things that you hoped would never happen to you.
This past week I had a miscarrage.  We lost our baby.

It's been a hard painful week, but through the heartache and pain my husband and I both have peace. Peace because we serve a God that is bigger then all of our problems. Peace knowing that God has our lives in his hands, Henry and I were talking the other day about how we couldn't imagine having to go through somthing like this without our Heavenly Father.

And I can't imagine going through this without Henry  :) He has been there for me and let me cry on his shoulder many a times. I am so thankful for my man.

I want to thank you for all your encouragment and prayers they mean so much to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment